Tuesday 4 February 2014

Happy Rose Day SMS 2014 | Valentines Day wishes Sms 2014

happy rose day sms

Happy Rose Day SMS 2014

In the Flower, My Rose is YouIn the Diamond, My Kohinoor is YouIn the Sky, My Moon is YouI am only Body, My Heart is YouThat’s Y I always Miss YouHappy Rose Day to You...!!!
Roses are exclusively 4 a nice person like you,From a simple person like Me,Keep this Rose until they DRY but keep my friendship until I DieHAPPY ROSE DAY
Apke Hotho Par Sada Khilta Gulab Rahe,Khuda Na Kare Aap Kabhi Udas Rahe,Hum Apke Pas Chahe Rahe Na Rahe,Aap Jinhe Chahe Woh Sada Apke Pas Rahe.happy rose day
HAPPY ROSE DAY
Every Bird cannot DanceBut Peacock do itEvery friend cannot Reach my HeartBut You did it.Every Flower cannot express LoveBut Rose do it.Happy Rose DaySweet as a Rose Bud
Bright as a StarCute As a KittenThat’s What You areHappy Rose Day
roses are redviolets are bluesugar is sweetand so lovely are you.miss you......... 
24hrs make a lovely day,7 days make a lovely week,52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing aperson like me will make your life lovely.Have a lovely Rose Day n life!

You can also share these SMS to your friends & family on social site.

Related Search 

  • happy rose day sms hot
  • happy rose day sms images
  • happy rose day sms wallpapers
  • happy rose day sms galleries
  • rose day messages
  • rose day quotes
  • happy rose day scraps
  • happy rose day sms youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Us On Facebook

About

Gallery